Photobucket

20090206

the coolest parents ever

So I went for dinner with my parents at Pier tonight. Oh god the food was exquisite. They definitely deserve 3 hats. The gnocchi was just the most gastronomically amazing dish and their seafood was so fresh I swear my seared ocean trout was still moving. The only thing better than the food was the company. It was so nice having a good meal with my parents, catching up on everything and really spending quality time with them (even though I was in an alcohol-induced stupor for most of it.. In fact I'm still a little woozy). We talked about everything under the sun and I confessed that I have smoked, tried weed, have 4 tattoos and had my belly button pierced. I don't know if they were high on alcohol but they didn't even bat an eyelid. Dad even asked if the tattoo was painful. I'm so relieved that they finally know. Now I don't have to bother hiding it around them anymore and we can go to the Maldives together without me having to lie that I have my period and am unable to wear a bikini. I feel so much closer to them and I feel like I can tell them anything and everything now. Although its probably best not to say anymore because I think I'm still a little high and I'm sure there are limits to their coolness.

I love my parents with my life. And I'm so glad that they accept me for everything I am- no matter how fucked up I am. I truly am, the most blessed daughter in the world :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home