Photobucket

20090210

fall to pieces now

Old habits die hard- I just spent half the morning rushing my Psych report. I'm so glad to have handed it in even though it was a couple (and I use this term loosely) of words short. Thanks for all the help- and for saving my procrastinating butt, C. I will not hand my essays in late anymore. I will not. I will not. I will not.

I'm so exhausted right now. I can't wait to go home and crawl under the covers and hide there forever. My weekend was spent getting drunk and recovering from hangover after hangover and the embarrassment that comes with morning-after flashbacks. No more vodka redbull double shots for me for awhile. Thank God I have friends who take care of my sorry ass- I'm ever grateful to you all ♥

I am a walking mess. Please dispose of my fallen pieces should you come across them.
I don't even know what I'm saying anymore- I think I need some sleep. I have this urge to eat crunchy nut cornflakes and bake a cupcake. I shall leave the library and go home to Ploy and my cuddly blanket, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home