Photobucket

20090217

in need of a miracle

Its six thirty-one am in the morning and I am struggling to keep awake in attempt to study for my econs finals which I am almost positive I'm going to fail. Old habits die hard. I told myself no more last minute study and look where I am now. Back to square one. There's always next sem. But I swear if I have to re-take microeconomics one more time, I'm going to fucking shoot myself in the head.

I had a desperate urge to cut my hair again today. And so I did. I don't like it :( But whats new. I wanted it really short and it basically looks exactly the same except shorter. Well, I have myself to blame- I forgot to bring a picture of the haircut I wanted and I basically gave her full creative license. Genius, Jude.
I look like a mole. Thats my grandma next to me- she nags at me to study and affectionately calls me fuckface and promises to buy me icecream (cheapskate) if I manage to pass economics.

This was taken at six eleven am, without make up, with a brain that doesn't function and still looking like a mole.

Ooh lookie, the sun is out! And its approximately seven hours till my exam. Better get back to work... Wish me luck! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home