Photobucket

20090226

it'll all get better in time

Things that have kept me going:
1. Watching the sunrise from my favourite cliff in Sydney a few days ago. It was spectacular.
2. Late night heart-to-hearts with people I love.
3. Lazing around the house watching Foxtel and eating everything we can find in the kitchen with people I love.
4. Exchanging funny stories over late night drinks with new and old friends.
5. Surprise cupcakes.
6. Doing something I've always wanted to do- like piercing my tongue.
7. Emails that make me cry and smile.
8. Having time to reflect
9. Talking to people I love on the phone that aren't physically with me right now
10. Laughing really hard over my misfortunes (like fainting after getting my tongue pierced)

I guess my late nights out partying have finally caught up with me because last Friday I injured my foot and was crippled until today. I'm still limping but at least I can walk without the help of crutches now. I'm hoping I'll be able to wear heels this weekend but that might be pushing it a little. I actually have yet to consume any alcohol since last Friday and have been absolutely fine without having to get drunk every single night. My liver is currently recuperating. Anyway, not going out every night gave me lots of time to just sit around and chill with my friends who were nice enough to sit around and chill with me. I also pierced my tongue which rendered me unable to eat for a day but I've been eating like a cow ever since. I honestly wonder where all the food goes to. I haven't eaten like this in a really, really long time. I have a tummy now! and fat covering my bones. This is not a good thing. 

I have a million and one things to do. And I should start doing them soon. I haven't touched my organiser in ages. There are bills to be paid, classes to be signed up for, shop assistants to negotiate with, laundry to be done, bedsheets to be washed, clothes to be drycleaned, floors to be mopped.

I shall leave you all with a few photos. I will be back soon. 





Thanks, mom.

xoxo, 
me

1 Comments:

Blogger Zhi said...

love the last pic!

February 26, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home